Singapore and Dam Sen Park!
7:30 PM | Author: Dan Berlin
Like I mentioned in my previous post, we took a trip the other day to a local park called Dam Sen Park. It's a really beautiful place to visit, and we took some photos while we were there, so I thought that I might share those here.

On a separate note, I thought I would throw in a note about my Singapore plans. Everything is a "go" and I will plan on being at work first thing on Monday, February 9th. Flights are currently being arranged. I should also be able to take a trip back at some point to take care of the apartment.

It looks like this is going to be about a 9 month project (or more), which means that I will likely be looking at putting all my stuff into storage and temporarily relocating to Singapore, yay! :-)

Well, enjoy the photos!











|
This entry was posted on 7:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: